How to Deposit at Online Betting Sites
If you live in the United States, the easiest US betting site to deposit and withdrawal at is no doubt www.bookmaker.eu. These guys have a near 100% acceptance rate on Visa debit and credit cards issued by US banks. Even if your credit card has been declined elsewhere chances are great it will work here. When it comes time to cash out Western Union, MoneyGram and paper check are all options; accounts with larger balances can also request wire transfer withdrawals. At many US sportsbook sites cash transfer and less than reliable e-wallets are the only options; therefore Bookmaker is a great choice. The even better news is at Bookmaker credit card deposits made on Tuesday and Wednesday are given a 20% bonus match.
Depositing Online From Asia
For anyone living in a country such as Indonesia, China, Malaysia or any other where gambling deposits are difficult I strong suggest reading our page on EntroPay Betting Sites. EntroPay accepts almost every international credit and debit card. How it would is you sign up for an EntroPay account and then deposit to that account using your local credit or debit card. Once funded your balance is available on an EntroPay virtual VISA card that will work at popular betting sites such as Labdrokes, Pinnacle and 188Bet.
Global Sports Betting
For punters from other countries, here are popular banking options and online bookie sites.
- Australia – There is no shortage of Aussie friendly banking methods, some of the many available include Skrill, Neteller, EntroPay, ClickandBuy, Poli and Credit Card.
- Canada – For Canadians no doubt the best method to deposit and withdrawal is Skrill.
- China – The method for Chinese punters residing in Mainland China is Entropay. Pinnacle Sports accepts Chinese Yaun Renminbi as an account currency.
- Czech Republic – Skrill and Neteller are good options. Pinnacle offers betting accounts in CZK Czech Republic Koruna.
- Denmark – Many sites accept Danish punters and deposits and withdrawals are hassle free with Neteller one of the many great options.
- Hong Kong – Be advised many betting sites don’t service Hong Kong, however Pinnacle Sports does. In fact, it is their specialty; here you’ll find odds in American, European and Hong Kong format. You can also deposit and withdrawal using a HKD Neteller account. To learn about them read my Pinnacle Sports review.
- India – I’ve written a great deal of content on betting sites Indians can use. Here you’ll find links to banking articles such as Skrill India and EntroPay India.
- Japan – Pinnacle Sports has a plethora of odds on Japanese Baseball at discount margins. Here you can deposit and withdrawal in Yen using Skrill or Neteller.
- Malaysia – Malaysian punters should check out www.188bet.com, which is a reputable Asian bookie that allows Malaysia users to deposit and withdrawal using their local bank account.
- Taiwan – Pinnacle Sports is no doubt the best site for residents of Taiwan. Their website is available in Taiwanese Mandarin and they offer TWD Taiwanese New Dollars as an account currency. Here you’ll find great odds on English Premier League, MLB Baseball, and NBA basketball. For details of banking options for Taiwan refer to their website.
For European punters in UK, Ireland, Germany, France and elsewhere, there is no shortage of banking methods and sports betting sites available. I didn’t cover these in this article because really pick any betting site rated highly on our bookmaker rating guide, and depositing with these sites is a piece of cake. If you live in Europe and want the best odds possible refer to my detailed article on how betfair.com works.